|Classic Elite's Billy Cardigan|
- Classic Elite's Billy Cardigan is cool and classic on a guy and tomboyishly sexy on a girl. It is knit with Classic Elite's Vista yarn, a 50% Wool and 50% Superfine Alpaca in earthy natural colors for a sweater that's both rugged and huggably soft.
- The Sugared Violet Shawlette is lacy and elegant, perfect for any special woman on your list. It's knit with Mountain Colors Yarn's Winter Lace Junior, a 50% Silk and 50% Wool blend that's wonderfully soft. Choose one of the exclusive colors available only at FiberWild!, or browse the 85 special order colors.
- Double-dip by learning new knitting skills while creating a unique afghan for someone special with Michelle Hunter's book Building Blocks. Knit with SimpliWorsted, a superwash wool and acrylic blend, you can create the afghan in a single color or mix and match over 50 colors of SimpliWorsted.
- Your special four-legged friends will enjoy a creation from Dandy Dog Sweaters knit with Ella Rae's Classic Superwash, a washable wool. (Our kitten Scout is humiliated by the thought, but the small dog size fits a cat quite nicely and I used it to knit Scout's famous red sweater).
- What's cuter than a baby in a bunting? But this one is practical, too. The Baby Bunting pattern has a button-up bottom for easy diaper changes, an opening for the car set buckle, and a pointed hood - much easier to keep on than a hat. It is knit with Mountain Colors Yarn 4/8 Wool yarn, a classic 100% worsted weight wool. Choose an in-stock color or browse the 85 special order colors.
Happy Holidays . . . . And Happy Knitting! Amy