|The new Della Q Edict Bag|
Bonus: They're 15% off!
Here's your chance to flaunt your crocheting stuff!
- Crochet in public! Just plop down anywhere - at the library, at the mall, or in the break-room at work!
- Treat yourself to some new hooks! I love the comfort of the addi Swing Crochet Hooks and the Clover Soft Touch Steel Crochet Hooks. Also, be sure stay on the lookout for the new ChiaoGoo crochet hooks coming soon!
- Treat yourself to a new bag! Della Q has a new line of Edict Bags. The word "edict" is from the Latin "to declare," and these bags don't just declare - they shout from the rooftops! You can choose Crocheted with Love, Happy Hooker, It's Crochet Not Knitting and Paws Off My Crochet. Each bag is available in multiple colors and are all 15% off!
- Start a new project! The Melange Scarf Crochet Kit is a soft blend of mohair and silk, and the Pin-Me-Up Scarf is a fun, quick project - plus it comes with a great shawl pin.
- Teach someone else to crochet! I teach a beginning crochet classes every month. There's still time to sign-up for the Saturday, April 20th class or the Saturday, May 18th class. Or, get the Learn to Crochet Kit to teach yourself at home.
|Teach someone else|
how to crochet with the
Learn to Crochet Kit
Have a great day - and keep on hookin'!