|Our Empty Sidewalk|
So while our sidewalk sits bare and empty, we've got over 40 yarns in our website's Sales 'n Outlet tab - and they're all marked down!
So what yarns will you find there?
- Dream in Color's new Jilly yarn, a fingering weight single ply, light merino superwash wool that is exquisitely soft and comes in 48 fabulous colors. All colors are discounted at 20% off! Not enough? The 49 additional Special Order colors are also also 20% off!
Jilly Lace in Amethyst
- Jilly Lace is similar to Jilly, but in a lace weight. This fabulous yarn is perfect for lace projects or fine gauge garments. Choose your favorite from 23 in stock colors, or overwhelm yourself with 49 additional Special Order colors - all are 20% off!
- If lace weight isn't your style, go for Classic Chunky Superwash, Elle Rae's bulky superwash wool. Available in 34 colors - and they're all 25% off! Save money, and save time with quick-knit projects!
- Rowan's Angora Haze is wonderfully soft with a gorgeous halo - and you'll earn your halo by saving 40%! Choose from eight different colors to add a touch of luxury to an elegant coverup or an exquisitely soft pair of mittens!
- Dream in Color's NEW Classy is now even softer. But we're not discounting the old stuff, we are discounting the new improved Classy! Classy is a medium weight yarn with great stitch definition that shows off cables or patterns well. At 20% off, your Classy projects will look, well, classy!
- There are only a precious few kits left in the Dream in Color Dream Club! Get 40% off the "Poinsettia" fingerless mitts and headband combo, along with an exclusively dyed 2-ply Merino wool yarn in a tonal blend of reds, pinks and almost a hint of green. Get a jump on your holiday knitting - and making holiday gifts is more fun when you know you've saved 40%!
Classy in Cool Fire
- Save 50% on Della Q close-out colors! Great bags and needle cases will help you stay organized. Save money on the bags and cases so you can spend more on yarn!
Prefer to shop in the brick and mortar store? No problem. Many of the online sale yarns are also in the sale bins at the front of the store. If you see a yarn on sale on the website but don't see it in the store, just ask and I'll have one of the Yarn Elves to get it for you.