Dream in Color was started by two women who love color! They opened a yarn shop, but instead of organizing the store by weight or brand they arranged the store by color. Crazy, but it worked! They had so much fun dying and experimenting with color in the back room that they closed the yarn shop to devote themselves to dying their hand-dyed Dream in Color yarns full time. Lucky for us!
We've got 14 different brands of Dream in Color yarns - including the new Jilly single ply superwash merino fingering weight yarn and two brand new shawl patterns by none-other-than me! More on the fabulous new Jilly yarn next week.
Some of my favorites:
|Groovy in Fierce Scarlet|
- Baby is a superwash merino yarn with a lofty two-ply twist. This lace weight yarn is great for snugly sweaters or delicate lacy shawls. Knit for a baby, or baby yourself!
- Groovy is, well, groovy! Groovy is a fun, bulky weight superwash merino wool that is a quick knit for cozy sweaters and fluffy cowls. Got a groovy man in your life? The Man Hat is available as a free Ravelry pattern.
- Classy Superwash yarn is spun and uniquely dyed right here in the ole' USA! A medium weight yarn with great stitch definition, Classy will make any project look classy!
|iLuv Ruffles Exclusive Color|
- February - iLuv Ruffles is a ruffly scarf in a lovely blend of pinks.
- January - Zuni is a cozy cowl that combines the orange, green and brown of the southwest with a bold teal.
- December - Poinsettia is a headband and fingerless mitts combo in a blend of reds and pinks with just a hint of green.
- September - Menagerie is a lacy garment that can be worn as a shrug or a poncho in an autumny blend of reds, greens, purples and charcoals with a hint of blue.
So which color will you choose? That's the most difficult part! We have the most popular colors in stock, but we can also special order any Dream in Color yarn in over 70 different colors! Extra Bonus: The 20% off sale includes all in-stock colors and special order colors!
Happy Knitting . . . . Amy