|The Stockton Sock Kit|
I get the same feeling when someone gives me an awesome yarn - but no pattern!
So that's why I like our kits - especially for gift giving. You get the pattern and the yarn in one cute little ready-to-get-knittin' package - all you have to do is get your needles and start knitting.
We've put together a list of 18 kits that are great to give or receive. Here are some of my favorites:
- Got a cell phone addicted teenager? The
Ruffled Crocheted Wristlet
- Don't forget the crocheters! The Ruffled Crocheted Wristlet is both feminine and functional with a pretty optional ruffle along the edge.
- Tired of knitting foofy, lacy socks? The Stockton Sock Kit is a warm compliment to your outdoor wardrobe - a plain workhorse of a sock without any lacework, cables or strange new stitches to stumble over. Made of locally produced yarn, these socks are perfect for the long, cold winter ahead.
- Who doesn't need a little magic? The Magic Princess Set uses HiKoo's fun Abracadabra yarn that changes color when you go into the sunlight. Choose the hat, leggings, purse, or all three. They're white in the house, but step into the sunshine outdoors and pink and purple stripes magically appear.
- Sometimes you just gotta knit silly.
Magic Princess Set
Happy Knitting . . . . Amy