New spring projects feature cool cottons, linens and bamboo blends, in lots of fresh colors. According to top New York designers, the top 10 colors for spring are:
These colors are used for some great new fashions, including a selection of ruffled-feminine-lacey sweaters, along with a collection of small scarves and shawls!
Here are some New Spring Yarn arrivals … more are showing up daily … check back!
- Berroco – Glint – New Yarn in 9 Colors – Features metallic strands set inside chains of soft cotton. With great drape, this yarn is perfect for summer garments or anything than needs a little glitter! Checkout the new pattern book!
- Classic Elite – Cricket – New Yarn in 10 Colors – A blend of cotton and linen that provides good drape and softness. The fun, tone-on-tone colors give a tweed effect to the finished piece.
- Classic Elite – Firefly – 12 Colors – This yarn is a natural blend of viscose and linen. Dyed in soft, shimmery colors, it's soft, drapey and a bit dressy. Think about a summer sweater or evening shawl!
- Schulana – Sierra – 4 Colors – A soft cotton yarn with a bit of silk. Dyed to provide easy striping, this yarn has a smooth finish. It's wonderful for warm weather knits and is even machine washable! Here is the new Schulana Pattern book!
- Classic Elite – Allegoro – 14 Colors – This yarn is the perfect warm weather knit yet light in weight. With great stitch definition and just a hint of texture, it's excellent for sweaters, shawls or something small for a baby.
- Classic Elite – Liberty Wool Print – 7 Colors - This yarn is soft and warm. It's machine washable with fun, self-striping colors, making it a great yarn for kids or adults! Watch for 2 new colors every month through June! Very popular designs in the 2010 pattern booklet!
- Berroco – Comfort – 28 Colors! – A wonderfully soft worsted weight super fine nylon/fine acrylic blend. It has the twist of a luxury yarn and is machine washable and dryable. Great, easy care for blankets and children's clothing.
Don’t forget all the new Trekking XXL yarn for the Trekking Knit Along and Contest … the March featured yarn color is “Prism”.
Also … check our Sales and Outlet for end of season yarn specials … “out with the old, in with the new!”