Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Exclusive Color - Sugared Violet!

Spring Flower Toe-Up Socks


Hi Everyone!

I have a new exclusive color from Mountain Colors Yarns ... I call it “Sugared Violet.” It's a blend of pretty purples and blues, with just a hint of green.  I like the color so much I asked our friends at Mountain Colors to dye not only the ever-so-popular Crazyfoot sock yarn, but also their great Winter Lace Jr, and Alpaca Blend yarns. I was so inspired by the new color I designed a new sock pattern, the Spring Flower toe-up socks, perfect for the Crazyfoot!

Spring  Flower Pattern
Not into socks? ... no problem! I designed a new lacy shawl pattern for the Winter Lace yarn ... the “Sugared Violet Shawlette.” It’s a lovely classic design that is shaped to fit perfectly around your shoulders. I also whipped-up a new pattern to go with the Alpaca Blend ... an elegant pair of wristlets featuring a horseshoe cable. Not very spring-like, but I was inspired!

Horseshoe Cable Wristlets
Bonus: Buy any skein of our exclusive FiberWild! colorways and get the matching FiberWild! e-pattern free!

Another Bonus:  All sock yarn, including the new Sugared Violet in Crazyfoot, is on sale for 15% off through May 31st!

And Yet Another Bonus:  You always get free shipping to the US and Canada on all orders over $75!

No comments:

Post a Comment