|Coat of Many Colors in Mountain Goat|
If you haven't tried a Swirl Coat yet then now is the time - All of our Swirl kits are 20% Off! ... and you get FREE shipping for the kit!
The hardest part is deciding which Knit, Swirl Kit to make first!
- Coat of Many Colors with Mountain Goat Yarn. Mountain Goat is a smooth, non-fluffy mohair and wool blend with a hint of sheen. Pick your favorite from nine different colorways, including two new colorways - Blackberry and Primrose.
- Coat of Many Colors with Twizzle Yarn. The same classic style in Twizzle yarn! Twizzle is a merino wool plyed with a strand of silk that gives the swirl coat a bit of zip! Again, choose from nine different colorways, including the two new colors Blackberry and Primrose.
- Coat of One Color with Mountain Goat Yarn. Do you like the Coat of Many Colors, but your style is quieter? The same well-loved pattern, but the Coat of One Color is a more subdued look knit in a single color of the smooth mohair and wool blend of Mountain Goat yarn. As a bonus, the Coat of One Color uses only 7 skeins (the Coat of Many Colors requires 10 skeins), which reduces the cost! Choose from five different colors.
|Plum Perfect in Mountain Goat|
- Plum Perfect with Mountain Goat & Jeannette Yarn. The mohair and soft merino wool of Mountain Goat Yarn plus the cashmere and silk blend of Jeannette. Ahhhh - the definition of luxurious! Select from four colorways.
- Plum Perfect with Alpaca Blend & Twizzle Yarn. Alpaca Blend combines alpaca and wool, and Twizzle is a merino wool plyed with a strand of silk for some pizazz! Four great colorways at an economical price!
|Plum Perfect in Alpaca Blend & Twizzle|
Don't have the book yet? We've got plenty of Sandra McIver's Knit, Swirl! books in stock and it's also on sale at 20% off!
Don't forget to order now while all of our Swirl kits are 20% off, plus you'll get FREE shipping!
Happy Knitting! Amy