|HiKoo's Rylie in Periwinkle|
Knitting needles fly
Yummy yarn, soft and lofty
HiKoo you need to buy!
Anyone willing to read that blatant commercial haiku deserves a reward. So we've put all of our HiKoo yarn on sale at 20% off through January 31st! That's 19 great brands! So what yarn should you choose? Here are some of my favorites:
- The classic workhorse Simplicity is a hardy, washable light weight superwash wool available in over 50 vibrant solid colors. Great for daily use items like afghans and children's wear! Need more jazz? Try Simplicity Multi for a multi-color look, or Simplicity Metallic for a dazzling bit of bling.
- Another great standard, Simpliworsted is a buttery soft superwash merino wool great for all of your worsted weight projects, in over 50 dynamic solid colors. Solid colors not your style? Add a twist of color with Simpliworsted Marl, knit bands of color with Simpliworsted Multi, or funk it up with Simpliworsted Metallic.
- Simplinatural is
Simplinatural in Cabernet
- Rylie screams splendor! Another new luxury yarn, Rylie is a natural wonder as a sport weight blending of soft baby alpaca, silk and linen in ten gorgeous colors.
- Looking for a sock weight yarn, but don't like wool? Try CoBaSi, a blend of cotton, bamboo and silk with a generous amount of elastic. CoBaSi was such a hit that HiKoo also created CoBaSi Plus, the same great blend in a worsted weight yarn. CoBaSi and CoBaSi Plus are soft, wool-free, and machine washable! (Looking for a project for your CoBaSi yarn? There is still time to join Michelle Hunter's January Knit-A-Long).
- Knit like an animal! Or just knit an animal. Caribou's soft, feathery construction is great for faux fur and fuzzy toys. Toy sheep look great with Woolie Bullie, a sheepy-looking boucle yarn.
|Simpliworsted in Earth & Sky|
Happy Knitting! . . . . Amy