|Alpaca Blend in Snow Tree|
Double Bonus: That's all Mountain Colors Yarn yarns - including Special Order colors!
So which yarn should you choose? That's a toughie, I like them all! But here are some favorites:
- What's not to like about alpaca? The yarn is yummy and soft, and those alpacas sure are cute! Alpaca Blend is 50% superfine alpaca and 50% wool for the ultimate warm, soft yarn. Where can you get it? Only at FiberWild! If you are extra special and unique (and we think you are!) then go for a FiberWild! exclusive color in the FiberWild! exclusive Alpaca Blend.
- You won't be going barefoot when you have Bearfoot! Bearfoot is both supple and strong - tough as a grisly bear but as snuggley as a teddy bear. The Superwash wool and mohair make it a soft yarn, with a bit of nylon added for durability. Bearfoot is great for warm socks, delicate shawls and fine gauge sweaters.
- Are you a spinner? Skip the yarn and go for the roving! Bluefaced Leicester Roving and Targhee Top Roving are both soft fibers with a nice crimp and an easy 3 inch staple length.
|Back to Basics Cardigan|
- The Kid's Block Cardigan is a great spring and fall sweater for your favorite kid. Knit flat from the bottom up with Mountain Colors River Wash Sport, it looks great knit in two colors or in one single color.
- The Back to Basics Kid's Cardigan is a simple project for your extraordinary kid! Knit in Mountain Colors 4/8's Wool, the thick stripes will keep your interest without making you feel like you are switching yarn all the time! Knit flat and seemed together.
- The Back to Basics Pullover is knit in the round from the bottom without seams. An easy project to throw on for those chilly spring mornings! Knit with Mountain Colors 4/8's wool, Twizzle or Mountain Goat.
Bonus: The Twizzle Gradient Packs are 20% off, and the Gradient-1 Shawl pattern is free with the purchase of your Gradient Yarn Pack!
The Mountain Colors Yarn colors just aren't enough - we also have our own FiberWild! exclusive colors! Every few months we get color inspired, and, like color junkies everywhere, we just need more! The ladies at Mountain Colors Yarn take our ideas and create a new color just for FiberWild! I create a few new patterns to compliment the yarn, and we give the pattern to you free when you purchase the associated FiberWild! exclusive yarn. Who wouldn't want that!
(Pssst! Don't tell anyone, but we will be announcing a new Game of Thrones FiberWild! exclusive color and pattern soon!)
Happy Knitting . . . . Amy