Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ... Save Some Green!

Elven Bosk Wrap
It's time for St. Patrick's Day and the wearing of the green!  Are you planning to wear green on March 17th?  How about drinking some green beer?  Or eating some shamrock shaped cookies?

But are you going to knit green on St. Patrick's Day?

Dream in Color's Dream Club Elven Bosk Wrap is not only green, it's also named after elves!  (I realize elves are not the same as leprechauns, but they are both short and have pointy ears!)  The Elven Bosk Wrap is a lovely lace wrap that hints at things you'd find in a secret wooden glen.  The kit includes the pattern and Jilly yarn in an enchanted green and yellow hand-dyed blend.

Bonus:  You'll also save some green - the Dream Club kits are all on sale for 20% off until the end of March.  

Diagonal Rib Scarf in Wisconsin Tango
Wisconsin Tango is a Mountain Color Yarn exclusive color available only at FiberWild!  A bold combination of green and yellow that will especially appeal to Midwest football fans who enjoy eating cheese, the color is available in Alpaca Blend, Bearfoot and Crazyfoot.  The Diagonal Rib Scarf knit in Alpaca Blend is soft to wear and simple to knit.  It's never too early to gear up, especially if you live in Wisconsin!  We've had some great weather in Northwest Illinois for the past couple of days, but the first day of spring is still a week away - and we've had snow in April!  It's not time to put away your winter gear just yet!

Another great yarn is Dream in Color's Starry a 98%  Superwash Merino wool in a superfine weight.  So what's the other 2%?  Lurex, a metallic yarn, which gives Starry its starry sparkle!  Green Lantern is a bold green with silver sparkle, Shiny Moss is a lighter moss green, and Scorched Lime is a variegated green.

Bonus:  Save some green on Starry yarn with our Dream in Color 20% off sale until the end of March!

Starry in Green Lantern
We wish a Top o' the Morning to you and hope for The Luck of the Irish, and May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live!

Happy (Green!) Knitting . . . . Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment