To help you feel inspired we are featuring Zen Yarn Garden yarns with a 20% off sale for the month of January! Zen Yarn Garden is a small Canadian yarn company run by husband-and-wife team Neville and Roxanne Yeun. Neville, a chemist, is the Lead Dyer and Roxanne is the Creative Director (check out Roxanne's patterns!). Neville and Roxanne are assisted by just a handful of helpers with all of the different phases of yarn production from the raw, undyed yarns to the dyed and packaged finished yarns.
- Serenity 20 is a superfine wool blend with a heaping 20% of cashmere that will create cozy warm socks or a lacy, luxurious shawl that begs to be cuddled with. We've got 30 gorgeous saturated colors in stock.
- Serenity Glitter Sock yarn is a soft yarn with just a hint of sparkle. The superfine wool and cashmere blend has just a little bit of tensely glitter to make you twinkle! We have 10 shimmering colors to choose from.
- Serenity DK is a soft and squishy wool and cashmere blend great for a super soft hat or luxurious sweater. We have 15 bold jewel colors in stock.
- Serenity Worsted is a medium weight wool and cashmere blend. Create a luxurious cozy hat or super-cuddly scarf!
- Serenity Silk Single is a single ply superfine blend of wool, cashmere and silk in 19 amazing in-stock colors. Knit a lace shawl or exquisite fine gauge garment that screams luxury!
|Serenity Silk Single in Frosted Teal|
We also have all of our Zen Yarn Garden patterns on sale at 20% off! There are 13 great patterns to choose from! Challenge yourself with the traditional Estonian lace nupps on the crescent-shaped Bacchus Shawl, or knit the quick one-skein Howard's Tam stocking cap.
Bonus: The 20% off sale includes all in-stock and special order colors!
Indulge yourself in the luxury you deserve! Don't delay ... the sale ends Feburary 2nd!
Happy Knitting . . . . Amy