So what's a non-knitter to do? We've made it easy to get some perfect gifts for knitters and crocheters with the great ideas on our Holiday Gifts page. Just pass the links (or this blog) along to those who may be shopping for you. We suggest you prod them with a gentle little reminder, such as "HEY!!! Look here for some great gift ideas for me! Hint, Hint, Hint!"
We've broken our suggestions down into easy categories:
- Shawl Pins & Closures -
Addi Art 24K - Yup, it's real gold.
- Tools & Gizmos - Every occupation has its tools, and knitting is no different. From instructional books to blocking tools, needle cases, knitting bags and more, knitting can be as simple or as advanced as you choose.
- Needle & Hook Sets - Simply put, you just can't knit or crochet without 'em!
- Gifts by Price - Sometimes it's just easier to scroll through the options by price. We've got Gifts over $100, Gifts Under $10, and everything in-between.
- Kits to Make or Give - Kits include the yarn and pattern in one neat package - easy to give as a kit or make and give as a completed project!
- Novelty Items -
Knitting Gauge - Under $5
- Stocking Stuffers - Need just a few small things to stuff in the stocking? Here they are.
- Gift Yarn - The sort of luxury yarn you may not buy for yourself - but it's very nice to receive as a gift!
- Greeting Cards - Handmade cards send warm thoughts to fiber artists! Do you see the scissors, crochet hooks, stitch markers, and other notions hidden in the "Stitchmas" tree?
Feel free to call the shop for help and questions when shopping for your knitter. We are happy to work with you to make sure the knitter in your life is happy!
Happy Knitting . . . . Amy